<META name="verify-v1" content="oAjuKow7M9r+U3CqDa3WEaSeXzZbcjnvNBF0KemgAXc=" />
_uacct = "UA-4670920-1";
Baja Winters Travel Club has been escorting RVs to Baja for 28 years. We are experienced caravan leaders and our knowledge of traveling in Baja and it's customs is unsurpassed.
Call us, 760-402-2806 and let us answer your questions and address your concerns about traveling in Baja.
Why pay $2,800 up to $4,000. to experience the same beaches, restaurants, site seeing, etc. that the other higher priced caravans charge.
The difference in the cost of the caravan will more than pay for your fuel and other expenses.
BAJA WINTERS TRAVEL CLUB
CALL US: 760-402-2806
Also, check out John & Angela's online journal of their Baja Winters Caravan experience at
Here's what you get for your $$$
* Camping paid while with caravan.
* Tourist cards
* Assistance with language
* Roadside assistance
* In depth trip log
* Daily updates on weather and road conditions
* UV water filter available while on caravan
* Baja Winters T-shirt
* Margarita night
* Guided tour to cave paintings
* Desert walk to learn about some of the unique plants of Baja.
* Arrangements* for Whale Watching and Salt production bus tour in Guerrero Negro
* Guided walking tour to the fruit stands and fish tacos in Guerrero Negro
* Wine museum tour in the Wine Country of Northern Baja
* Aarrangements* for wine tasting
* San Ignacio mission & village tour
* Baja Beach Party!
arrangements*- These items are optional; not paid for by Baja Winters.
BAJA WINTERS TRAVEL CLUB ESCORTED RV CARAVANS
In 2010, Ellen & Roger Koehn along with Linda & Danny Peterson enjoyed their winter in Beautiful Southern Baja! Follow their adventures on Ellen's blogspot.
In 2012, Richard, Carol & Ginger
traveled with us. Enjoy their adventures
CHOOSE ONE OF OUR CARAVAN DATES:
BAJA WINTERS 2016 CARNIVAL & FREEDOM TOUR